Dean Judith Kelley, Sanford School of Public Policy
The WIN Difference
WE’RE WOMEN ON A MISSION
WIN is a community of women philanthropists dedicated to leveraging our resources to address the issues we care about. While we have a wide range of Duke experiences and interests, we share a commitment to supporting and advancing Duke’s place in the world.
WIN GOES BIG
WIN is comprised of Duke’s top female philanthropists who have made a transformative investment of at least $100,000 in lifetime cumulative support towards the future of Duke. We’re united by our passion for the university, our willingness to give at the highest levels to support its mission and our commitment to influencing its future. Recent alumnae have the opportunity to qualify for WIN at lower tiered levels in conjunction with their 10th and 15th Reunions.
YOU LEAD. DUKE WINS.
WIN is a network of leaders – CEOs, humanitarians, educators, scholars, scientists, mothers. Members hail from communities around the globe, work in dozens of industries and support myriad causes. What unites every WIN member is our desire to inspire and encourage women to access the highest levels of leadership at Duke and beyond.
What WIN offers
AN INFLUENTIAL COMMUNITY WITH BENEFITS
- Influence the future of women’s volunteer and philanthropic leadership at Duke by helping to build a robust, multigenerational pipeline of women seeking deeper engagement and leadership.
- Join a dynamic philanthropic community of current and emerging alumnae leaders, both locally and nationally.
- Gain special access to members-only events with Duke senior decision makers, such as deans, administrators and faculty.
- Receive preparation and insight into meaningful volunteer opportunities at Duke.
- Participate in and design WIN educational opportunities, such as roadmaps to board service, financial strategies for different life stages or creating a family legacy of giving and service.
- Enjoy exclusive Duke opportunities and discounts, such as preferential health care appointments and services at Duke Medicine.
Join the movement
WIN MEMBERSHIP IS WAITING
WIN offers membership to alumnae who have given at least $100,000 in cumulative lifetime giving.
Undergraduate alumnae qualify for young adult membership by giving $25,000 by their 10th reunion and $50,000 by their 15th reunion. Young alumnae are encouraged to cross the $100,000 threshold by their 20th reunion to remain members.
To join WIN or learn more, contact:
Bridget Booher ’82, A.M.’92
Director, Duke Women’s Impact Network